Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

occupations

nala
Super Contributor
where are the other forumites- i am sure there are more - lets know what makes you tick - and what occupation you would really like to be in
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
Illuminati agent working for the Rotchilds and Rockefellers....lol
0 Kudos
dookie
Regular Contributor
Above all, I try to do as little as possible. Spent a decade or so at varsity. Left with a masters in ornamental horticulture (I can give advice if your african violet just refuses to live), a BCom(Jack of all trades master of none, but all the gods bless you Braam Lowies for mentioning in one lecture that due to warrants you were able to upgrade from a tent into something in bricks & mortar). Also did some French and a few semesters of computer science. Had an ephemeral and disasterous career, always on life support. Consisted of waitering, bank teller and packing South African flowers in the goddamn frozen fridges of the Aalsmeer flower market in Holland. Discovered that work is the curse of the drinking classes and now would like nothing more than to become a plutocrat. Am feverishly persuing (well....not too feverishly) that ideal. Finally turned the machines off on my last part-time job a year ago and am officially trading for a living, but still live off other resources. Still need to break into nett profit - but am losing less than I used to. I tell you there's a plan.
0 Kudos
simps
Contributor
Pharmacist, Pinetown, KZN. Some tranquilizers, stress relievers and SLEEPING OTCs (over the counter)are still available. Hurry very few of them left!! Anti-depressants are sold out!
0 Kudos
dookie
Regular Contributor
Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first.
0 Kudos
dookie
Regular Contributor
Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first.
0 Kudos