Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

old mutual

jannie2
Contributor
can you guys give me your opinions on Old Mutual's strength. it feels to me some big players are buying it up. no mater what the market does - good old just keeps on going north.
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Not applicable
im also curious, im short and shorting more
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Gave my chrystal balls a rub . . . this one still seems bullish. I'd be scared to short it even if I had any trading funds left.
0 Kudos
MichaelR
Regular Contributor
My opinion is that OM is worth R22 take it or leave it . This info is not for the short guys.
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
I agree this one is definitely worth buying even at these levels, it will see R20 by year end
0 Kudos
jannie2
Contributor
who ever is even thinking of shorting it- has got guts !! I am aready kicking myself for getting out of my longs too soon- this baby wants up and it shows in the price action I have been wating for it to consolidate a bit, so I can buy at lower prices- but it just keeps on going higher !!
0 Kudos
Trooper
Not applicable
I agree with you Jannie, something seems fishy. Dow & S&P opened down, yet this baby keeps climbing, and most of it at the same price (12.38 - 12.42). Also went short, start to think it's more insanity than guts!! Hoping for some profit-taking in mthe markets to ease my nerves!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You little, or should I say.....BIG beauty!!!
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
I hold OML installments....does not seem as if any of u are aware of the important dates such as declaration,LDT etc....go do your own reasearch on Company profiles,that is why i follow information as well as technicals.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Some profit taking for the day?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sto and RSI crossing. SELL signal so you best cash in yr profits for the week-end.
0 Kudos