Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

oml

annie3
Frequent Contributor
i am at a total loss with oml at the moment i do believe despite all our losses it is undervalued on the market can anyone advice me how the moody rating on the rand will affect us as traders and should we now have a serious rate cut as figures out r dismal
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
richardw
Super Contributor
It's a nervous stock. It is undervalued...*if* it survives. Exposure to the UK seems to be hurting them and Investec.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
go to http://www.moneyweb.co.za - Old Mutual strikes back...reasonably informative article plus interview.
0 Kudos
Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
Maybe let it go and move on to a decent stock - seems you may be too emotionally involved with this stock?
0 Kudos
Tom168
Frequent Contributor
no ways. I long this stock at 465 a week a go! me thinks this relief rally will last towards the end of the year and it can bring this share back to the 8, 9 rand level. Must hold must hold!
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
I was in for 15% at 470 still holding on lets see.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
I'm long on oml SSFs and keep buying as the stock goes up. Is this a good strategy in general??
0 Kudos