Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

pan

annie3
Frequent Contributor
for all optimists and money poor traders out there this company is 53% owned by metorex and has put out a positive sens it also payed out a maiden dividend which i missed worth a look. heard it from me first.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Spike
Contributor
Annie3, are you holding any PAN? I have a huge lot. Been in large loss for ages but pleased to see it climbing now. Target at 200c perhaps?
0 Kudos
annie3
Frequent Contributor
i have just bought them. did u get the interim dividend and was it worth a couple of bob.
0 Kudos
og
Frequent Contributor
Dividend was about 3.8c/share
0 Kudos
dust
Occasional Contributor
I will have a look thx
0 Kudos
Spike
Contributor
Yup Annie, I got the dividend. I hold just 17 800 of these; div amount was just under R700 as I recall.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have only been trading for 18 months now and I say thank you to all OST forumies for your comments / feedback / prospects on Co's and any other issues. I really appreciate each and everyones comments. I learn a lot from you all just by reading. Have any of you ever attended the OST Warrants or any other courses? I live in Garden Route but there are no Courses being run here. Closest - Cape Town. Is it woth attending. There are 3 Courses coming up end of June in Cape Town.
0 Kudos
ACEP_
Regular Contributor
Definitely worth attending, if you want to trade warrants and futures.
0 Kudos