Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

penny shares

Not applicable
Does anyone belong to the red hot penny shares club,run by Frank Black.Whats the general opinion.
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
Dilligaff2
Frequent Contributor
Yip. I think it reaches ~30000 (!) folks, and despite misgivings, most of the shares he punts (as in kicks like a rugby ball) move up after his newsletter gets out, and many of them have done well over a longer period, admittedly when the Minotaur has been large & in charge!!
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
I have been using www.stockpicker.co.za for a few months. Track record seems good. More fundamentally based. Excellent value for money. Have looked at Black's claims - not impressed.
0 Kudos
Chem_I
Contributor
His porfolio is just too big. So I was you I will add some of my own tech analysis too his advice.
0 Kudos
Kipper
Contributor
Over the last year and a half I've made good money out of Frank Black's picks, very few losers, and then not serious losses. Also seen the speculator - lot's less razzmatazz, also look at the small caps newsletter from Keith McClachlan - thoughtful discussion in his picks. Get them all - read - read - read!
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Im with Kipper here. I subscribe, and have made money. But I also dont base my decision exclusivly on what he ( or anyone else ) says. I take his suggestions, check the sens on this site, check sites like Fin24, Sharenet, look at the charts, etc. When I have done my research and Im comfortable, I trade.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks for the input.
0 Kudos
P_D_A
Contributor
Get Dr Clive Roffeys , :-)
0 Kudos
P_D_A
Contributor
Get Dr Clive Roffeys , :-)
0 Kudos
P_D_A
Contributor
where do i sign up for all these letters
0 Kudos
P_D_A
Contributor
where do i sign up for all these letters
0 Kudos
dilligaff
Super Contributor
RHPS - fsp.co.za - requires subscription Roffey - charts.co.za - requires subscription
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It seems you have a relative... Dilligaff2? :)
0 Kudos
dilligaff
Super Contributor
My twin actually :) With schizophrenia I'm never alone
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
i think www.smallcaps.co.za is better more informed and greater profits if you have the time.
0 Kudos