Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

personal attacks

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
people, take your personal attacks into the play ground.
0 Kudos
24 REPLIES 24
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
lol ,john started this.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John and I had our intercourse disrupted horribly yesterday....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
sorry about that Chartist I had to go spend my profits at the Hugo Boss sale at the V&A. well done on your 200 point short.
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
one always needs to get a bit of dirty water off ones chest in any relationship,imo,lol,
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
See I just think one should get a little dirty!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
nice....you should have told me u were going there...I could have got you a discount as well as a special fitting ....it is very important to get that inner leg measurement right...which brings me to the question of the short...yes ....I enjoyed that short...normally I dont but that one I did....it kinda all came together....which is unusual for my shorts
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
your logic was sound. it was not were the easy money was yesterday but it was still a good trade in context.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well the easy money was made....but I succumbed to my biggest weakness...enough is never enough....anyway it worked and on a simplistic level I felt good
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Geez! you have your target, stick to it and leave.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Imagine my excitement when I logged on and saw a post titled 'personal attacks'. Imagine my disappointment when I read it and just saw john and Chartist flirting and discussing FASHION.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
you obviously missed the inner leg measurement bit...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Was it Bongani Bongo that wrote "he who fish in another man "Well", will catch crabs. (lol)
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
These posts are getting wors and wors
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Guys ,these post so not be taken seriously. All we are trying to do , is have some fun whilst waiting for the market to move postively into greener pasture.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Or negatively if yuou short on the market! No hugo Boss for me this month...Timmy instead of Tommy!
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
Just thought of a most original idea, possibly we could all stand in front of our computers every morning and say the following;

"We the Old Fa-rts of this forum, recognising the pain of losses of our past trades, distance ourselves from those who humourlessly lash out and belittle other forum members in theirs.

"We will respect and protect the dignity of each person, not being personal and stand up for justice, unless they blatantly deserve otherwise.

"We sincerely declare that we shall uphold the rights and values of our Forum and SB's dictates and promise to act in accordance with the duties and responsibilities that flow from these rights."

0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Oh no! The market fell short of my exit by 8 points on my gap exit. oh greed it is indeed a wicked thing.
0 Kudos