Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

plummeting prices

mannyb
Not applicable
why has this share price, which was doing so well, dropped so badly in the last three months. surely it has nothing to do with the BEE deal?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Farina
Contributor
check the SENS and company news.....
0 Kudos
Farina
Contributor
sorry, ignore my message, thats was for CZA.....
0 Kudos
ClintD
Occasional Contributor
Plummeting planes??!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Slimgp
Contributor
Institutional Shareholders Top Holders | Increased Positions | Decreased Positions Holder Shares Held % of Shares Held Stanlib Asset Management Ltd. 3.78m 1.80% as of 30 Jun 2010 Rezco Collective Investment Ltd. 701.71k 0.33% as of 30 Sep 2010 Vunani Fund Managers (Pty) Ltd. 441.40k 0.21% as of 30 Jun 2010 These are the current top institutional shareholders and as i said in my previous forum some BEE fat cat is going to want to get in at a fair price and hence some price manipulation will take place before the deal is placed and as for us small time investors we just got to ride it out and wait for the share price to go our way to see our portfolios grow. http://markets.ft.com/tearsheets/businessProfile.asp?s=1TM:JNB
0 Kudos