Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

positive results reaction

Not applicable
That is a pretty big improvement in cash flow - rewarded with a 4.5% increase off the back of the results. I have taken a bit of a hammering on bank stocks this year - have exited anything related to retail and banks, but jumping in on this one. Let's hope it is a solid momentum play
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Russ
Super Contributor
I still don't like that chart.Like a lot of shares it's bouncing off an oversold position,but the bigger picture looks bad.It still has a lot of resistance to get through including the neckline of that massive H and S which formed from september 2011 to december 2013.omo
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Similarly dsy yesterday rallied to the neckline of its H and S and promply fell back quite sharply. It might well test it again but I would not be interested in going long these shares until they break through this resistance.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the technique I use for this type of trade is to run with a catalyst for trend change - i.e. trading momentum off an announcement of sorts.
0 Kudos