Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

price streamer

Tenor
Contributor
my streamer comes up blanc every time i Launch.... Any help would be nice
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
asylum
Super Contributor
give it time to load.
0 Kudos
Tenor
Contributor
ummm... still nothing after 10 mins.... yours working fine ?
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
ok 10 min thats way too long try logging out of ost and then try again, yes mine working.
0 Kudos
Tenor
Contributor
will do... thanks for reply...
0 Kudos
Tenor
Contributor
Still no streamer... how can i Re-install the app?
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Tenor, log out of OST.....shut down your browser.....clear the temp internet cache & browsing history.....look for the cookie...sbk.stockcentral.co.za....delete the swine....log in from scratch...hope this helps amigo. Adios.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hey there mountain Goat.. My cousin might be a nabour of yours. He has bought a farm up near Milwood. right up against the forrest. Very beautiful. Why you been so scarce.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
He is part of the hill billy side of the family thats why he is you nabour and not a neighbour.
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Never seen it like that - archaic huguenot? I only know na boers and ver boers.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Ahoy Johnno.....smart boy that cousin of yours....by the sounds of it he be a "lowlander"...air more rarified where I am, closer to Zarp!....the more hillbillys the better, less inbreeding, more naaiboring & less neighing.....not very involved in the markets for a while now, done nothing to my old holdings 'n as you would recall bailed out of the higher geared instruments....except PAM....now she has been behaving like the real McCoy Anderson....quality up "front" assets, brash in your face & on Youtube behavior.....got some look alikes, PAMIDB in early Feb 2007....more naaice. Laaities bin messin' with MTN which has resembled the patterns of 2005/6 [them be the good days with the SOLtrain, J&J trading Company....wheres Dinen?]....yoyo....milking up & down....they not very confident, trading to early, but have made some ash. Here's to the young'uns & missus being of good health dude.....max+ trading compadré. Adios.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
...you tinking of the "boerewors curtain" amigo.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I will have my cousin traslate that for me and then I will respond... Good to hear from you. Do pop in and have a pot of tea.
0 Kudos