Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

price streamer

bert
Occasional Contributor
the live prices, bids, and offers on my price streamer are completely different to the live prices on the site. Anyone else having this problem?
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
Price streamer is apparently delayed. Web prices are correct. Thanks standard bank, you've F@CKED ME once again.
0 Kudos
Runbird
Contributor
Confirmed with SB that Price Streamer is delayed, but they can't tell me by how much!!! This is completely unacceptable - why are we paying for this crap!? With the way the market is moving now we could lose a lot of money with this so-called "real-time" system! I'm seriously thinking about trading on another platform with all the recent stuff-ups! SB no help at all - just being passed around on the phone and listening to ridiculous ads. Finally spoke to a manager - still no help. Price Streamer could be up to 30 min delayed!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Unacceptable, i agree. as the market turned the feed was delayed, losing me about 15% on TOPDWZ (Was at 98c then, when i realized something was amis, was at 85c). I want to be reimbersed my monthly charge of R100, or the loss that I took (your choice).
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Cause this is the one day they have to folk out huge amounts of money...thats why.Pls just show a true price and amount @ end of trade.....Tx
0 Kudos
peekay
Frequent Contributor
As at 27 Feb 2007 15:48 (live) : That is what I get on my trading window at 15:53. So even the "true" live prices on the website is 5 min behind. It seems that the price streamer is closer to up to date at the moment? or not?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
it seems that we catch up and then fall behind and website/PS are not in sync as they run seperately.
0 Kudos
Nick_1
Frequent Contributor
Its like a *****ing dog chasing its tale, except it aint go a tail! SBK rather get ur lawyers to work on this sch@t than to chase Chartist away! NOTE TO SBK - Please go and pull up all major moves since OCT06 and you'll see each ONE OCCURED DURING A WEBSITE PROBLEM PERIOD. Now for last 2 weeks there were no problems! Im out, will do my last trades by tomorrow then Im gone, ADIOS
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Its all for the big playa's WHO ARE WE thats small fry!!!!!Nick i second that it always happens why its not in there favour.
0 Kudos