Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

problems again

prof
Regular Contributor
anyone else still havving login problems
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
Yes this system can not work under load they need to give it back to the bright people to sort out
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes, system also very slow
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Isnt amazing how OST just have some kind of probleme everyday??, if i had to run my business like this i would be bankrupt...why are they still operating?..are we stupid ??
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
was having problems using firefox but changed to explorer and that is slow but works...
0 Kudos
Captain_Kidd
Contributor
Yes nearly all the time, first I'm in, then I'm not, then when I want to re-login...I've some DNS error message, then refresh...then I can login again or maybe I cant...and so it goes on all day... I dont know... very frustrating !
0 Kudos
boing
Frequent Contributor
I can log in. But then I start to browse and it just starts hanging. Does not happen with other websites I enter.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Posted under special announcement. Some clients have had problems logging in. We have fixed the problem. Should you have this problem in the future please shut down all your browsers and try again. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
0 Kudos
dbm
Frequent Contributor
I have had intermittent problems. The only difference I have experienced OS is that the systems notifies us that it has closed the system. Irritating for the user as he has no choice on the length of the timeout, which has little to do with real world security. I have to login many times every day. The use of what appears to be a Microsoft platform falling over in a real world online application is something we may have to live with. If Standard bank itself had to live with those problems they would not have any clients
0 Kudos