Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

property market

raps
Frequent Contributor
Anybody out there trying to flog a property. I have a beautiful one on the market for the past 5 months at a reasonable price...yet no takers. Am I the only one or is the property market that depressed?
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
where is the property ?? price ??
0 Kudos
stores
Super Contributor
No you are not the only one trying to flog property...I am as well..A beach holiday place in Ramsgate...recon I can do better on the market with the capital...No takers for it yet though....so I join your club...Anyone intersted in my furnished 3 bedroom furnished ground floor spot about 50 metres from the high tide zone, with all the views anyone could wish for.. contact [email protected] I will then send photos.
0 Kudos
babz
Contributor
i am in the market to buy industrial property in the springfield area in durban. any available? send to [email protected]
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
I will always consider high quality speculative property. It is the land I am interested in. As always: PRICE & LOCATION. Not at all interested in commercial buildings! Email any details to: [email protected]
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
You keen to develop the land, and if so, what kinda developments?
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Not in development. Simply acquire prospective peoperties, improve the rights - and assess it further from there. Either a participation percentage, or bulk disposal or piecemeal sale. Or just hold! I am considering a small cluster development in the new year to see how it goes BUT I don't like employing people; and subjecting myself to project risk. So...
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Nice work. Kinda arbitraging between property that just sits there and people who need property with rights. Low risk compared to development and just needs the capital and initiative.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
- raps, we're all in the same boat - the market is poor. Agents tell me there is some life in the R1,2m to R2.0m bracket. What gets me, is there is no asset class right now to invest in- equities ,precious metals, cash or bonds and property. They're all d
0 Kudos