Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

quotes page, previous close (days comparasion)

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
we are reflecting the closing value from Friday not Monday as the system says. IT are fixing. The other issues on the quotes page are resolved but this last issue still makes things wrong.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
bozo
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
bozo, it is being fixed right now.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon - I hate to dissapoint you, but the closing prices are not Fridays close - so maybe the IT guys are barking up the wrong tree (just use SIM as an example)
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
and there i was thinking you were expressing a moment of honest frustration and calling him a one, not realising he had accepted the mantle of bozo all on his own accord. ;)
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
thor, frankly what they are is not important rigth now, it's what they are not. They are not Mondays close.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
So there Bozo, now get back to the Big Top and get on with your work!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon appreciate SBK's efforts - and not trying to kick 'em when they are down - but we are now told all is ok in the e-mails and in your post above - now please tell me that the days %move for the ALSI & TOP40 as reflected under SBK "market overview" is correct
0 Kudos