Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

rates

Not applicable
What time do they tell us rates remain unchanged? and what radio station?
0 Kudos
37 REPLIES 37
_nova
Super Contributor
15h00, don't know about radio but suppose it would be in news? Watch out for 15h30 though, US jobless claims coming out and it looks grim.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
8 more minutes, 0.5% already factored in by the look of things. We taking bets at the office.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So we can expect another rally then? For some reason worst numbers are taken up as good news for the Dow... Or will cabinet surprise us with another paper solution for the jobless? They always said the pen is mightier than the sword...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the mail and guardian is already running the headline on their website since 2.45 pm go and read yourself
0 Kudos
Tom168
Frequent Contributor
reduce by 50
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
please huys 15mins left... do you think that STANDARD BANK will rise or fall in the share price.? please advise...?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
They must have pre-written three stories for the three most likely outcomes, and then posted one by mistake (or as a deliberate attempt at market manipulation). I can't find it now on their site, or on any other news site.
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
hmmm all banks down?
0 Kudos
J12
Frequent Contributor
Maybe there's just a lag (it happens sometimes). I think they will go up soon. omo.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
so far the ZAR has hardly reacted
0 Kudos
Not applicable
A drop could also be explained as "buy on rumour, sell on fact".
0 Kudos
Not applicable
usd - euro 1.3238 usd - yen 91.22 usd is being sold off seriously
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
tis actually moved stronger .
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
yep, I re entered longs on EUR just above 1.32 and reckon we'll pop 1.3250 properly soon and head for 1.33
0 Kudos
Not applicable
would you mind to explain, usd is losing value how can it be stronger, i trade forex on another platform and have the prices live
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
tug o war at 1.3230 with some serious short activity in market depth. Keeping stops tight
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
0 Kudos