Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

rba

Not applicable
something hot hapening on this stock. looks like it is about to explode
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
Not applicable
you snooze u lose possible corporate action in the new year with government being serious with providing low cost housing which is rba main area
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thank could be another calgro and it makes sense that the gov serious about housing now that cyril is deputy it makes lot of sense see you at 5.00 rands
0 Kudos
Not applicable
will explode with new projects being initiated but 500c will be six month target
0 Kudos
Not applicable
will explode with new projects being initiated but 500c will be six month target
0 Kudos
superstar
Regular Contributor
Around beggining of this year or late last year there was hope for construction stock. Every punter including wannabes were making noise about turn around of construction and platinum. did that materialise?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
when i first tipped calgro late in 2011,TOPGUN then alerted us to this share,which is in more or less the same area of operations.Well done TOPGUN!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
oi, it hasn't done anything yet - hold off on the praises for now :)
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
I agree with tjoppie, this business has yet to perform...but with new strategic direction and energetic and incentivised management, who knows what 2013 might bring? Calgro, however, has consistently delivered the bacon...so still a firm believer.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
trading below nav and directors buying above market price and large volumes makes you think what could be coming in the new year
0 Kudos
Not applicable
calgro directors selling almost 1.3million see sens news
0 Kudos
fressa
Regular Contributor
looks very interesting. good luck to all who already own this stock. looks like you are in for a ride. i however will be watching in anticipation from the sidelines.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
folks before you all rush in, there are some marked differences between CGR and RBA, not the least being management ability (RBA still to prove they have it) .. an forget price, look at market cap between the two ..
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
to expand on market cap, if RBA goes up 14x to some 160c it is the same size as CGR .. 500c for RBA would make it three times the size, simple not gonna happen any time soon ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
good point simonBP just got 500 000 at 13c and waiting at 12c realistically i see it going above 20c in near term just for the director who bought at that price not to look like a fool
0 Kudos