Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ready steady...prepare to go long....

Not applicable
asylum....this is not about being right or wrong like a debating society....there are only facts....facts which you can use to determine a probability....but it is nice to have a bear by the testicles
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Your absolutely right there are only facts but it takes experience to call the right direction on a consistend basis based on a lot of sometimes confusing signals. So hats off to you, and i think most forumites appreciate the time you take to educate us with your online videos. Thank you
0 Kudos
grandmaster
Frequent Contributor
Mmmm...MTN looking a little better.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
ya was sweating big time on mtn.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Chartist, I think asylum has a great idea - how about letting us know each morning what shares to buy, what to sell etc. - I would be more than happy to pay a % of any profits made for the advice??? At the moment I just hang onto the share and watch it go up and then watch it go down and hope that it's going to go up again.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
The only problem with that is Mr C will be blamed and shouted at ,if the market react in an opposite manner.
0 Kudos
Wumpus
Frequent Contributor
Who neesds JZ... Chartist for president!
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
Chartist.. do you think the dow (futures) in ambush zone? last weeks down (drew fib) price has settled just above 50% line. Maybe some down on open then up from there?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Chartist, you are the KING. You never cease to amaze. I am using global trader spreads and i am up 504 points. I have b_i_c_t_h share SAPPI. which is effin me up. I got in at 9394 an i am loosing. What do u think about this share? is it all bols or is there a bounce?
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
and when he gets it wrong he will be the biggest Sh$t under the sun do your own homework and learn as much as you can that way theres no one to blame.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Someone else to make your money for you and what fun is that? Have some balls man!!! YOU can do it !!!!
0 Kudos
grandmaster
Frequent Contributor
Nice trade on MTNSBJ today.Back in the queue.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes I know it would never be an option but it seemed like such a good idea at the time :( - I'll forge on alone.
0 Kudos
grandmaster
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos