Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ready steady...prepare to go long....

Not applicable
0 Kudos
33 REPLIES 33
Ega
Super Contributor
Chartist, you never fail to impress. I am grateful that you are on this forum, thanks
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
chartist, I tend to agree with you but i think that the long trade will come tomorrow. Today i am searching for an entry point particularly if FTSE closes above 6200. What is your entry point for Long and intraday exit should the tide turn? Today we might see a tussle between the bulls and the bears, rand strength and action on dow and FTSE.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
nice break just happened....the FTSE is in a very very tight squeeze...
0 Kudos
grandmaster
Frequent Contributor
Picked up some MTNSBJs-MTN looking to bounce with rest.Your feelings Chartist?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
not watching it but a rising tide does lift all ships...
0 Kudos
grandmaster
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
around the 25475 mark we have a level which if we take it out should propel us at least another 250 pts...but thats 150pts away so lets see...thats a money for Jam trade...
0 Kudos
CrownA
Super Contributor
MMEEEOOWWW!!! I think you are wrong !! Down down down
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Crown A is that the sound a bear makes when his testicles are being squeezed ever tighter? I have great dexterity when it comes to manipulating testicles....at first its quite enjoyable and then it starts getting serious...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Mine
Contributor
Chartist, You being the brains around here. Where do you reckon this is going. I am still 17% up on my portfolio. Should I sell all and run. Prepared to leave it there till next year in case it recovers but is it wise?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Much better C now i'll agree with you long
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
what you saying the rest of us are stupid? Just joking, what sector are you invested in.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
got nothing to do with brains...to answer your question...I dont know...all I know is we are not in a bear market yet although some may be getting ahead of themselves.....if you are a longer term investor...look at what happens to equities when a rate cut cycle has started...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
nah Hennie your too late ...time to go short.....just joking...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
nah Hennie your too late ...time to go short.....just joking...
0 Kudos
Mine
Contributor
Hi Asylum My portfolio MFL, NTC, PKH, PNC, SAL, SFB, SIC, SNV. No meanness intended but Chartist always comes up with good arguments, some I understand and most not, like what he just suggested. Won't know what that is. Then again not a big punter.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
he does post a good arguement, have learned a lot from his post and is online videos now if only we can get him to post every morning on direction for the day we will all be smilling.lol
0 Kudos