Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

really , really needing a laugh

john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
25 REPLIES 25
amanda_1
Occasional Contributor
english translation of "luiperd" is "lazy horse" LOL!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
I have an excellent one....I'm short on Absa!
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
An old lady dies and goes to heaven. She's chatting it up with St. Peter at the Pearly Gates when all of a sudden she hears the most awful, blood Curdling screams. Don't worry about that,'says St. Peter,'It's only someone having the holes drilled into her shoulder blades for the wings.' The old lady looks a little uncomfortable but carries on with the conversation. A few minutes later, there is more blood curdling screams. 'Oh my Goodness,' says the old lady, 'now what is happening?' 'Not to worry,' says St. Peter, 'she's just having her head drilled to fit the halo.' 'I can't do this,' says the old lady, 'I'm going to hell.' 'You can't go to that nasty place,' says St. Peter. 'You'll be raped and taken advantage of.' 'Maybe so,' says the old lady, but I've already got the holes for that.'
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new wives duties. Terry had married a woman from Greece . He bragged that he had told his wife she needed to do all the dishes and housework. He said that it took a couple days but on the third day he came home to a clean house and the dishes were all washed and put away. Jimmie had married a woman from Italy .. He bragged that he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the cooking. He told them that the first day he didn't see any results, but the next day it was better. By the third day, his house was clean, the dishes were done, and he had a huge dinner on the table. The third man had married a South African girl. He boasted that he told her that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, laundry and ironing twice a week, lawns mowed, windows cleaned and hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything, but by the third day most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye, just enough to fix himself a bite to eat, load the dishwasher, and call a handyman. God Bless South African Women. Enjoy the weekend Guys/Gals.
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
The last time i answered your plea i got banned for a month for metioning string,prayer and tongue in one sentence and now i have to sent all my stories to Simon for pre-approval
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
If I could I'll show you my portfolio.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
LOL! My, am laughing my b off!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Why did Bernie use the name Maddoff?... Because Rippoff was taken
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
I'm making money tradind SSFs. . . . . . . waahhahahahahahahahha!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I bought a certain call warrant 300K at 26c, unfortunately it is sitting at 46c today (after 10 days) and I am still holing out for 120c....what to do?
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
ok .... John .... I'm going on a date with a forumite :-)
0 Kudos
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
A man was trying to persuade a biologist to stop his genetic engineering experiments. Eventually the man said: I am growing weary and becoming ho***** whilst trying to persuade you. The biologist disagreed saying:You can only become horse with genetic engineering introduced at birth.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
thanks for the efforts i am feeling just a little better.. Saash you go girl!
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
The best part of that joke was trying to work out the missing letters.I get it,it's ****.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What is the epitome of drunkenness? When you cross the dance floor to get another drink and you win the first prize for break dancing!
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
The South African tourist website came up with some witty answers to questions posed by overseas posts. 1 Q.Will i be able to see elephants in JHB.A.Depends how much u been drinking!....2 How many ATM(automatic teller machines) are there in JHB,CT,Durb.A. What did your last slave die of?....3 Q. Can i walk following the rail track from DRB to CT following the rail track?A. Its two thousand miles ,so take plenty of water!....4 Q.i never see rain in SA ,how do your plants grow A.We import them fully grown and then just sit and watch them die.
0 Kudos
BAP
Regular Contributor
Two okes talking about how bad the recession really is. Says the one, it's so bad women are actually marrying for love again! Responds the other - It's so bad I've lost half of my assets but still have my wife!
0 Kudos