Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

red day

saash
Super Contributor
All I want is some kind of movement. This stagnation we're having is dull.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hozit Saash...the thing I am wondering is if this stagnation creates fear in the bulls or create confidence...
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Somehow this stagflation has knocked off 45% of my SSF money for this month.
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
yip I suppose the STAGnation is like a red flag to a BULL !!
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
But its only the 2nd of the month ?
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Scary hey Lol. (I meant last month, keep forgetting the date.)
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
I'd go with confidence on this one. It seems that investors don't have anywhere decent to put their spare cash - and they're not pulling it out of shares at the fast furious pace we might have thought they would have ---- might be a formula for being long. Hows business John :-)
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I have not traded the alsi for about 3/4 months....I have been working full time on my project. That has been amazing but with serrious ups and downs...Right now it has lost momentum and I am trying to find somebody who Knows sombody at Philip Morris, or Imperial Tobacco.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I read (don't remember the URL) that the PE of the Dow is 19 - the highest it has been since 2004. We have to wonder what will happen to profits when all the stimuli end and the time comes to reduce the deficit again. With all the bonds that are being issued, can they keep the yields down? Higher yields would make bond investing more attractive relative to equities, driving valuations down. My reading of the situation is that US stocks are in bubble territory. However, timing is difficult - a bubble can last an extraordinarily long time and inflate to ridiculous proportions, finally only bursting when it has made bankrupted a few bears...
0 Kudos
Sugar_Snap
Frequent Contributor
Can we also have reuters screens ?
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
Stop losses are about to start kicking in!!! What to do?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
ive cancelled mine
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Barry, cancelled your stops or cancelled your orders? Cancelling stops goes against the stay safe system, Stops are there for a reason no?
0 Kudos