Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

red end today more likely

Not applicable
Asylum...there is a point of view and then there are ramblings of a lunatic...
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Wizard you lunatic over to you.lol
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Actually, I don't like to hear other people's opinions and views. I'd much rather other people heard my opinions and views.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
The chances are people will get persuaded.it's a human thing! But the people that talk around here could not be blamed for anything they say regarding the market. It's your own investment decisions...not mine! Do u also blame the people that talk on CNBC?
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Now youre sounding exactly like my wife
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
My 2c worth. Wizard did make me R3000 yesterday on both my account. Sorry Chartist.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thats very nice....there was much more than 3000 to be made yesterday with the short opportunities
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Mr C, with respect. I am a small playa.Please give me time to learn.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
preston u know I am yanking your chain? ....if people would just stop having opinions and listening to me there would be no small players...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
A bit ambiguous there C. So we should stop having opinions and also stop listening to you? OK. Fine by me. Guess I'll just email mkadir then. He seems like a standup, solid investment guru.
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
oops notice the freudian slip?
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Heres the plan Chartist start up a trading platform and we all pay you R54 a month and we follow your trading on a daily basis and then we wont have to pay OST and we all make money and everyones happy.oh and a 10% fee to you for all winning trades.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
But who will pay the pool boy for all the stress releif he will be required to administer?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'll sign up to-day on Chartists forum - cant say I'm very good at this yet - would love to make some good profit whilst still learning.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
would you people please start trading in line with the damb FTSE you are giving me a head ache!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Johnny boy...dont get frustrated...we have retraced 61.5% of the rally....the retraced 61.8% of the decline since the high.....once we retrace back to the prvious retace,met and fall through it we will have what you are looking for....a nice short opportunity.....the pretty picture is still in tact...that level is 27810 by the way...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
we even have a little mini head and shoulders forming at that level to help us on our way
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Ftse down we go up. we gdown ftse does up... geez! enough already been short at 840 all bloody day.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
and always on big volumes.
0 Kudos