Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

resources

Russ
Super Contributor
If the rand starts weakening again,as I think it will,oversold resources could really take off.STXRES could be a good long term buy.
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
Russ
Super Contributor
I hereby declare the resources correction officially over.Thank you, you've been a great audience.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
I don't want to be rude or anything, but I'd like a refund.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
That is a little rude,but it's ok.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Please don't all go out and buy resources now just because I say so.I'll tell you tomorrow if it's safe to do so.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
jeez russ....does that mean I can't buy some SAB resources for some nocturnal consumption amigo?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Yes, Russ. With great power comes great responsibility.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
I think you're spot on Russ.The Rant will correct to weaker levels, with Res.shares benefitting.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
There you go YNWA.Striker and I can't both be wrong.Go out and celebrate.Drink to your heart's content.Have fun.But remember:"protective stops on all positions" (Colin Abrams).
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
...not to worry Russ I will condomise "in all positions"!
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Go for it.I want to see sab flying tomorrow.
0 Kudos
Skyhawk
Contributor
agreed time to get our money back, everybody out there start buying resources.....
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Now that's a show Russ baby! No refunds necessary. In fact, an encore - and naked this time.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
That's also a little rude,Brazen,but it's ok.I don't normally do naked encores but for you I will make an exception.
0 Kudos