Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

retailers crack on

Not applicable
no simon it was not weak...it was nice and strong just like you want a blow off top to be...If you recall i said yesterday this was one of the signs...capitulation by people who have been too scared to go long and shorts who are very scared....BUT today the next high was weak...NON confirmation....do u not at least give a nod to the fact that this may be a 5th wave topping out? its screaming at me....
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
only waves I know are the surfing type .. but got ya on today's high ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I dont want to come across as someone who always wants to be shortin stuff and I have been positive on SHP all along...in fact I had a real go at Roffey every time he has called a short on this...(all the way from 9974...it a core holding in his portfolio (short)). I am well aware that the short position can be the most uncomfortable ride of your life can be , in the true sense of the word interminable
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
how far...220 or 230...i will buy there and you buy(cover) there?
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Long resources...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and short retailers?
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Not greedy.Will settle for 240.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
... Not shorting retailers (no script available CFD's), long Resources and short other... and my Portfolio is showing neutral. So, go mock somewhere else!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
that could be tommorrow,,,or even today? if gap on DOW not close before 5
0 Kudos
Not applicable
question now is what do those people who bought on the irrational exuberrance do when they go into loss?....not very smart ppl these and you never be on the right side of ppl who are in the words Simon Brown once used stupid or bad traders.....
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
really !! thinks more coffee
0 Kudos
Not applicable
really... i printed out the post and enlarged and framed it...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Stop loss when you wrong.... But you don't preach that do you.becos if you preach stop loss, people will realize they don't really need videos....just a 5 c coin and a stop loss
0 Kudos
Not applicable
you MUST be watching my vidoes very closely then cause thats exactly what I have always said....we are nothing more than gamblers with stop losses ....It is my guiding priciple...not only is your colour changing but your hue as well...suddenly its all prudent and contemplative almost trader like ...keep watching buddy
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
lol, an I get a free chuckle thrown in ..
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
what just doing what we normally do here...before you crawled in with your 2000 points 1 month ago...anyway Charty , whats the count to 2000....
0 Kudos