Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

rmb holdings retructure

Not applicable
if i hold 100 rmh shares now, how many rmh & rmi shares will i hold after the restructure and what % contribution will its underlying assets make to its value?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable
I'm also curious about this. Any gurus out there willing to share some insight?
0 Kudos
warhippo
Super Contributor
Idea: Take same question also to Tickertalk under Talk Entries maybe and you might just find somebody who is more heads up on this topic.
0 Kudos
Wino
Super Contributor
Excerpt from their sens:4.4. RMI Unbundling The issued ordinary share capital structure of RMI Holdings, other than the par value per share, will, following the implementation of the Royal Ba*****eng Placement, the First FirstRand Acquisition, the RMBH Insurance Interests Acquisition and the RMBH RMI Subscription, mirror that of RMBH. RMBH shareholders will therefore receive 1 RMI Holdings ordinary share for every RMBH ordinary share held on the record date for the RMI Unbundling. Following the RMI Unbundling, RMI Holdings will be separately listed on the JSE as an insurance_]focused investment entity.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thanks. any ideas as the the proportions of the underlying assets contribute to the new shares?
0 Kudos
Wino
Super Contributor
You can calculate the values from the sens. Numbers are provided to do a basic calculation.
0 Kudos