Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

sasol inzalo

sinbad
New Contributor
Hi Guys , Is the sasol inzalo offer worth taking up. Im particulary interested in the 10year funded option. Im confused how this will work though ie. assuming I will pay R36 per share as per the offering whilst the current proce is R436 . However after 10years , the price of the share is R600. Does this mean my profit per share will be R600 - R400 - R36 . Im basically asking if the remainder of the share price as per when I took the offer is loaned to me or not ? Thanks
0 Kudos
36 REPLIES 36
Maggie
Super Contributor
Hey Sinbad, forget about sasol and concentrate on sailing the seas, it will be safer and more profitable.....
0 Kudos
og
Frequent Contributor
Hey Sinbad, not as simple as your returns will be the difference in share prices at acquisition versus after 10 years - there are issues of financing via preferred dividends and soft loans etc. My calculations indicate a +30% return year on year depending on certain assumptions on the Sasol share price after 10 years. Post me your e-mail addy and I'll forward you a calculator which I developed. Rgds
0 Kudos
timba
Frequent Contributor
hi og, can you please send me that calculator as well. [email protected]
0 Kudos
ET
Contributor
Hi OG, please also forward to [email protected]
0 Kudos
zeeman
Occasional Contributor
[email protected] PLEASE SEND ME THE CALC. THANK YOU
0 Kudos
sinbad
New Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi OG Please send me your calculation [email protected]
0 Kudos
og
Frequent Contributor
Hi guys, sent file through. Let me know what you all think Rgds
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi Og Can you please send me the calc [email protected]
0 Kudos
motzo
New Contributor
Hi OG. Please can you send me your calc. emails [email protected]. Thanks.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hi plz send me the calc. [email protected] . thanx.
0 Kudos
Chubby
Occasional Contributor
Hi, The calculator sounds like it would be of great help to some of us novice investors. I would greatly appreciate it if you could forward it to me as well. Thanks!!
0 Kudos
Chubby
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
WBuffet
Contributor
Please also email me at [email protected]
0 Kudos
GQ
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
PariMan
New Contributor
Please also email me at [email protected]
0 Kudos
timba
Frequent Contributor
Hey OG, i am not sure if there was a problem when you sent mine, cause i still have not received it can you kindly send it. [email protected]
0 Kudos
Not applicable
please email the calculator to [email protected]
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Note to self - Don't make hilarious tax dodging 'jokes' when tosca is on the forum.
0 Kudos