Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

sasol inzalo

zeeman
Occasional Contributor
OG .. the calc is good stuff. well done . are you an accountant ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi OG, please send me your workings " [email protected] "Thank You
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi please send me a copy at [email protected]
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
Maybe a silly ques. but if this is the empowerment deal, is it open to everyone ,or only previously disadvantaged people?
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
I work for those guys! As an employee I will get R300000 if the share price is 1400 in 10 years time. Discount inflation that is 115000 in todays money! Peanuts!!!
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
So many requests for the calculator!!! Seems that people are not doing their own homework and looking to the heavens for answers. Anyhow,Tosco, do you work at LBC?
0 Kudos
analyst
Frequent Contributor
Hi OG Please send me your calc [email protected] Thanks
0 Kudos
og
Frequent Contributor
Hey Zeeman please dont embarass me by associating me with the beanies :-) - actually I am an engineer by trade - no prizes for guessing who I work for...
0 Kudos
ZerOgravity
Contributor
Hi Og plz send me your calc . will appreciate it. Thanks. [email protected]
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hi samir , i work in Enforcement -audit division
0 Kudos
Not applicable
OG! Please send me that calc too: [email protected]. Thanks !
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thanks OG intresting calculation
0 Kudos
DG1
Contributor
0 Kudos
ngwana
New Contributor
Hi OG please send me your calc - [email protected]
0 Kudos
bigfunluv
The growth of the share need to offset the financing fee over a ten year period . Over 10 years with a average interest rate of 10% you look at a share price of R900 min to make any profit , the profit would be in the form of aquired shares ( profit / listed price equals number of shares you will get ) It's not clear yet what happens if this scenario ends in a loss situation , no mention is made of paying in , at this stage it seems if this is a " no risk deal " which is great .( too good to be true ? ) No sure though what the share price will do 10 years from now when everyone sells their new founded wealth on the same day ....
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
bigfunluv... Found out that you do not ever pay in any cash at any later stage. Your investment is only made now. Thereafter, you are not responsbible for any further monies.
0 Kudos