Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

see how it runs...

scandal
Super Contributor
anyone remember the add... why the sudden jump? any ideas
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Samir
Super Contributor
Thought it may have been the smalcaps.co.za newsletter. But the volumes are huge
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
yeah my first thought was the newsletter but man the volumes are way above average for this share. can't be punters .. or can it?
0 Kudos
grandmaster
Frequent Contributor
With 82 deals and only about R1.8 mil traded,I would say punters aplenty.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Have a look at smallcaps newsletter it looks like they have raised capital and may have good prospects in DRC. I have just bought in. Lets wait and see?
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
just some info for the forumites.. sanlam fund (small caps fund and the growth fund) hold 9.2M and 8.4M worth as of 30 June. Purchased at average 94c funds buying into the share, good sign IMO
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
This share has been volatile lately. I also think great long-term prospects.I have sold (at 90) only because I think nothing will be spared if the current correction deepens in the next month or two.I am hoping to pick up this sort of share cheaply later.Just sitting on the sidelines for the time being,apart from topsbu which could fly if we go down much further.
0 Kudos