Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

sens

Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Check the huge sell and buy orders chasing the price down
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable
Will the withdrawal of the cautionary result in the share price dropping substantially? or will it recover in the short to medium term?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Will the withdrawal of the cautionary result in the share price dropping substantially? or will it recover in the short to medium term?
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
To be honest the buy and sell orders are massive both sides so in my opinion it could go either way as this is my trading money and there is little chance for a gain to any level above 10% from 190 in the short term I sold out at a 3% loss lucky for wescoal but I have a good feeling about aspen they will have good results in june and the deal they doing can only push the price up from 3200 so I took a future position on this one for sep to get some movement if interest rates go up they normally are less affected as the medical aids pay the bills and people need medicine supply and demand is inelastic besides the Jockey on this Horse is the best business brain in the country
0 Kudos
duke_vest
Frequent Contributor
mr sexwale's mvela business might have something to do with the vox shares alternating. read it in an article yesterday. where i cant remember
0 Kudos