Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

sep13 alsi

Rams
Super Contributor
105 point gap up on the DOW...and still green
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
105 point gap up on the DOW...and still green
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
looks like they were right 2nd half of this week maybe positive after all
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
profit taken at first target and stop moved into profit at 34200...if the gap on Dow does not close , then 34700 or close to it by 17.30
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
hope so else tomorrow will be a fun day
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
the Dow is into the gap and closing
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
exit at 34510...resilient despite DOW sliding into gap....saved by the bell?
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
nice sum of money for half a days work until tomorrow cheers
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
index going nowhere between 34500 and 34200..the last five(5) 15 minute candles are all stacked up in a straight line on 34400
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
index going nowhere between 34500 and 34200..the last five(5) 15 minute candles are all stacked up in a straight line on 34400
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
another candle just stacked up ever so neatly on 34400 and so colourful too, red candle, green candle, red candle, green candle....the brokers have made their money and probably on lunch already...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
another candle just stacked up ever so neatly on 34400 and so colourful too, red candle, green candle, red candle, green candle....the brokers have made their money and probably on lunch already...
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
hahaha i can see luckily i have not traded yet its one of those days hopefully an opportunity will come up soon for a trade. we cant get rich everyday...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
the morning short was very short...above 34330 and long it will be...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
first profit target 34530...hopefully before US opens
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
34535 taken out ...we in the exact same spot as yesterday this time...same bug gap on DOW...and same target of 35700 next
0 Kudos
Flash
Occasional Contributor
Thanks Rams for your insight into how you trade. I myself have been struggling with entries mostly, so your posts have given me something to relate to the market and formulate my own strategy.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Great, I thought orange and I were the only ones here....remember , always the stop loss, the entry is important but secondary
0 Kudos
Mol
Frequent Contributor
Also want to thank you Rams. Learning quickly.My problem at the moment exiting too soon but profit good
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
indeed flash his insight is quite informative i always look on the charts and see where and how he gets his figures from and its surprising what you can pick up eg patterns etc.
0 Kudos