Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

shaking the tree

Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
check this out if you are interested sens yesterday with results and the grommets are out shaking the tree trying to get us to sell so question is do we shake with them 280 will it go back to 200 these grommets are are shaking the tree but wildly
0 Kudos
20 REPLIES 20
Plonky
Super Contributor
What am I missing ?. The results seem to be extremely good. Was the market expecting more, or did I miss some other bad news ????
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
these grommets triggering all the stop losses
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Look at Exarro. R132-00. Sentiment on coal is definately off.
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
check the sell price staight up to 279 again a classic shake the tree I bet who got caught on the stop loss ??? bast......rds
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
Disagree Platsak. Coal is the place to be ,as long as your stock choice is solid.
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
check at them now like a tornado china shake baby shake the off shore is pumping here duck dive classic
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
in 26 min they halled in 98000 shares they heard the sardines were at north beach all setting the stop loss like the text book said and netted them " there is no other name for them than grommet I swear "
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Stop whining and buy some. It people are stupid enough to sell and this price, take them. I just got a lot at 240..... Sweeeet
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
plonky just got in the action to mate but thought it would hit 220 still like to park this oaks otherside the shark nets
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Nice work Surfie....thanks for the heads up about the trading. I would have missed the opportunity if you had not pointed it out. This type of gippo-ing has happended before with WSL. Somebody is obviously getting rich the easy way.
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
check them now they got wise to us and they pulled in two big buy orders I had another 4000 at 250 the bast.......rds
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Ha Ha.... thats how it works. At least you got some cheaply. I see there are only sellers now @ 275...
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Geez... its almost back where it started. Imagine how much money some okes just lost, and how easily some okes just made bucks. In less thasn 1 hour.
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Plonky they just took me out so they going again " hope you not the grommet leading me into the rip tide china hope we on the same beach
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
I'm the friendly dolphin swimming next to you China. Buy low sell high, watch out for the stop losses and the "taxman" sharkies.
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Hey SurfRat... you should be enjoying the ride, nice big waves with lots of dips and bumps.... "Surfs up".
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Bro we speak the same language dolphins man you got to see one catch a wave and go right underneath your board just magic south coast plenty this time of year 6:30 to 7:30 they pull in to say hello
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
The price of MMH never went down during WSL sell off due to stop-loss triggering,now suddenly has spurted 10 up.Look back and see how these two shares have kept each other company over the last couple of weeks....MMH is a diversified small cap miner with a strong coal content....The latest SENS of both companies are excellent.
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Hey striker sorry man But this forum is great fun plonky and me had an adrenaline rush when the tornado hit this share just checked alarm bells.anyways I will cut back on the forum a bit but thought we needed to relax a little in these times.
0 Kudos