Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

shares of interest...REM /TNT

kr_pto
Super Contributor
two shares that i have grabbed my attention this evening that are of interest to me on trading basis. REMGRO and TONGAAT.
REMGRO seems to exhibit a habit of bouncing on 75day MA which is what is happening again now.
TONGAAT because of the nice bull channel whose support it moved up from y'day and today; supportive RSI. may be a bit late on REM, but if it continues heading up to resistance of this channel, should have another +10% left in it. what is also very interesting, is the stepped pattern it has exhibited since mid oct last year. this is very noticeable on the bollinger bands.
will be watching with interest tomorrow. anyone with thoughts to share(if you'll excuse the weak, unintended pun)?
as always, omo.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Mr_Gold
Contributor
I've bought some instalments on Rem yesterday I'm a believer in REM!!!
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
hey mr gold. out of interest, was that on technical basis or more fundamental?
0 Kudos
Mr_Gold
Contributor
I know some of the directors of REM solid people, look at al the other fundamentals-gooodddd. Technical rem on support going up? Let's see what happens. Hope the bull is on the go. It seems to me markets not knowing which way to go. Old Zarp very negative?
0 Kudos
Mr_Gold
Contributor
I know some of the directors of REM solid people, look at al the other fundamentals-gooodddd. Technical rem on support going up? Let's see what happens. Hope the bull is on the go. It seems to me markets not knowing which way to go. Old Zarp very negative?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
I have also bought REM turbos as the share is performing below the market average.At the moment resources are performing badly partialy b'cos of probable wage disputes coming up.
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
thanks. mine is purely technical/speculative, and dont hold either one as of yet. although today is looking good on both fronts, the volumes are way too low for my liking.
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
darn i hate it when i dont follow my gut. REM seems to be running away from me now...
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
or rather, when i dont have the gut to follow the signals
0 Kudos