Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

shocking!

Not applicable
Im losing faith in WHL, Im my building there is a mentally disabled couple who live in a room and battle to feed their kids they are so poor, I give the husband odd jobs like cleaning my car and windows to get by because the disabillity grant from the government is a joke. But that hasnt stopped woolies from sending them a woolies card in the post. they have good heart but wouyldnt hesitate to spend credit handed to them on a silver platter and worry about how they cant pay it back at a later stage... no wonder they have a problem with bad credit customers.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Wizard
Super Contributor
Short term there has to be some kind of a bounce. Longer term all retailers are suffering
0 Kudos
Stock11
Contributor
solution - Pay triple what you are paying the ol' chap. That way he settles his debt with Whl, bad debt decreases, share price increases, you get your money back with loads of interest. You also get a clean car.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
How do u become an American president...apply for the job and become one. How do u become South African president...u can't, Zuma will be the one!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I like your thinking but alas I already cut it up for him.
0 Kudos
Pam_1
Regular Contributor
No doubt its a good share but not so considering its share price. I think at this level earnings analysts see ghosts which are not there. I have resisted the temptation to buy in. I am not going to predict its turnaround point. Will consider buy in at 1230 which looks like its 2 year support.
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
what i dont understand is the nice positive movement yesterday with good volumes and today down again?
0 Kudos