Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

short TOPI

Not applicable
...or wait for the next weak opening and catch a quick wave.
0 Kudos
Nick_1
Frequent Contributor
And enough of a spike this morning to allow a little short. After topi came back from its latest intraday high I got off my hands and took out a short, just before cash broke 23850. I'll see how it goes but dont want to be holding around 15h00 cause Tito can swing this one in either direction. (Note: this is not a short based on a correction, only on some very real chances of good profit taking!)
0 Kudos
peekay
Frequent Contributor
I see the bear lovers looking with added interest at the current intraday move.....
0 Kudos
Nick_1
Frequent Contributor
If it can make you money Im looking and loving in all directions! Bit of a sl@t am I...
0 Kudos
cfm
Super Contributor
Nick, there is definately enough up and down movement per day to make money if you get your timing right.
0 Kudos
peekay
Frequent Contributor
What is the green day count now? 5? And it is Friday, normally a bigger chance for a red. Any views?
0 Kudos
peekay
Frequent Contributor
At this stage it seems to be a small red day today..... What will Monday bring? More bulls?
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
looks like a green close..
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
my posts keep evaporating.. anyway, despite a mini ramp into the close only just red. Hardly bear-fuel
0 Kudos