Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

short interest in platinium

Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Can anyone give me an idea of the short interst in impala plats and anglo plats demand is way down and i see the share holding is it because of option close outs or are we just going sideways here for awhile
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
richardw
Super Contributor
I'm also thinking of shorting plat I'm sure punctuation will change your life do you think it will drop much what are you doing for the holidays heck I need to watch the new 007.
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Hey I just got 50% for english and 40% for afrikaans but maths and chemistry I cannot tell ,Hey also got a post grade in economics and marketing which is my passion pharmacy my profession ( well to some extent ) I forward my letters to a very good copy writer Oi sold my long positions AMS Monday and IMP today , the dollar did me and that bail out could be a factor but me think there is a lot of short selling here because volumes are so low and price is snaking But I hate shorting cause now I got to sit the whole day and watch the snakes but we are like in no mans land just got back from los gatos CA friday off to knysna hope by then I am out this short so I can relax cheers
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Set alerts so it watches it for you and check this out if you like surfing rats http://tinyurl.com/5b7emq
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
man thats incredible how is the last wipe out made my day sent it to my mate on his way to the coast cheers
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
So Richardw hope you made some money was waiting for this day maybe tomorrow we have some more profit from the short we will see
0 Kudos