Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

short lived rally....

Not applicable
who else thinks this is a 1day tr
0 Kudos
22 REPLIES 22
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
huh ?? this rally sarted weeks ago ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
YEP... but is it over bought today... could we look toward a drop by tomorrow... then continue with theis rally?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
YEP... but is it over bought today... could we look toward a drop by tomorrow... then continue with this rally?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
YEP... but is it over bought today... could we look towards a drop by tomorrow... then continue with this rally?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
can stay over bought for plenty long ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
SO I JUST TOMORROW IS out of the Q. i would like to think now that the dow has opened in the GREEN we can see abit of bleeding 2morro?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Not if it breaks 8000
0 Kudos
Not applicable
me thinks and hopes that this rally has got fire before the flatulence. Will look to possible convert all longs to short at 2.30 tomorrow (depending on non farm) or maybe 1st half next week when I see a fizzle. INP definitely on my hit list! adios ps: a right entry short till August will make your profits for years>>>>>
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i can't for dow to open... yea!
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
WAIT ! fingers to burn... :-)
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Hey bluechip why do you think the dow will open in the red? dow futures up at the mo dont know what farm payroll figs will be and effect
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Change in non farm pay rolls expected to come in at -660 000. The change in Feb 09 was -651 000.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Change in non farm pay rolls expected to come in at -660 000. The change in Feb 09 was -651 000.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well i just think (don't quote me) but seems that yesterday, up by 3% and then lost momentum. correct me if i am wrong. got no stats at this stage... to back me up.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
15mins to liftoff!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
NOTHING HAPPENED.?
0 Kudos
TOPIX
Regular Contributor
On target at -663 000
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Still has to break 8000. Coodna do it last week. If it fails - target 7200.
0 Kudos
pirates
Contributor
target 6000 by june 20th
0 Kudos