Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

short top40

DEP
Super Contributor
No doom, correction. We need to be realistic, ok. The market need a pull back.
0 Kudos
Asher
Regular Contributor
no one doubts this is a bull market, but no one is blind to the fact that the index is 1% down. Tomorrow it may be 5% up, but today it is 1% down
0 Kudos
Not applicable
and it may be down for several days....
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
ok, let buy topdwi?
0 Kudos
Asher
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
this feels like rain in the dessert, a relief after the unrelenting heat. I hope this goes on for a couple of days so all the occilators can cool off and we can get back in with confidence in time for the results.
0 Kudos
Runbird
Contributor
Has it turned? Is is time to go long now? Chartist, we need some guidance :)
0 Kudos
B_man
Occasional Contributor
Hi Runbird If you look at the low on Monday and the high of yesterday resistance is at 23161 which is also the fib 61.8% line. We need to break this level before we can say that the down trend today reversed.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
look at what gold is doing - this always tells a story...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Once apon a time. in a place far far away...
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
what happend...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja Ive got a movie that starts like that - think the title is Goldielocks and the 3 bi bears (seriously)... where is Goldie?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Still stuck in the nightmare with the 3 bi bears..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Serriously though I called for him and B yesterday but no answer, I wonder If goldie has talken the gap to run of into the sunset with B while G is out finding himself in his lov truck.
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
Maybe for us but I dont think Chartist will mind
0 Kudos
Asher
Regular Contributor
mmm, time to start a new thread IMO
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
Maybe they pi$$ed off with you?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
GO for it. Jjust make sure you call it : Goldie and the three bi bears get screwed by little peckers, Chartist.. its time to go long this little sucker.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
To clarify, I was not suggesting you go long the index, all the above is the thread name.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
looks like a fall tomorrow again the Dow is down -85.88(-31.25 when JSE closed); latest roumrs rumors that 1Q07 earnings would be multi year worst; I see a fall to 20500(200DMA) or 19000(3year support line); I also see no reason for the Rand to weaken, are we going to become boring Gold bulls now. I am not selling MTN,HAR,DYM; I am on puts and gonna buy more (TOPDWZ).
0 Kudos