Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

show me pennnys

theyoungster
Super Contributor
guys need some sugestions busy playing the jse university challenge which is basically paper trading on a computer need to buy penny stocks that double they dont need volume just price rises>>>>>>>
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
Entered the UCT Invsestment Society challange. Was great, after following instructions, they didn't cofirm I had actually entered. The varsity computers firewall wouldn't let the spreads program connect to the server. I was so over it I ended up buying 100k worth of ANG and tripling my cash in 3 weeks. Maybe I won...who knows...send me a prize if i did. (Spellbound by Paul van Dyk)
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
AWT is a likely candidate, but too high now, wait for it to drop. Also ABO, BEG. And IMU (if you consider this a penny stock at 39cents). And if you will go up higher, STO - on current buyout bid - should go from 70cents to over 90cents in the next couple of weeks.
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
im also at uct are you still here or finished studying roman???? unlucky about that prize
0 Kudos
PariMan
New Contributor
PSV is another good Penny Stock
0 Kudos
LogicNvest
Contributor
Hey how are you doing in the competition thus far?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Still studying youngster. Business Science. Drop me a mail. [email protected] .This was last year's simulation competition im talking about. Didnt even bother about this year's....(Ubik by Timo Maas)
0 Kudos