Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

since the market is in limbo.....whats does everyone drive?

Rossi
Contributor
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
I drive a turbocharged Crossfire convertible, sk drives a smart cabriolet, hdk drives a Gets 1400 (extra speekers, gettoblaster, mag wheels, flowthru exhaust... looks like he lives in Verulam) and my wife drives a 3.7 limmited edition Jeep which I dont allow her to drive cos the thing drinks more petrol than I drink beer.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Just returned from 2nd hunting trip to Namibia this season with my 3lt Colt d cab. With special shocks,Off road ability good, tar road real pleasure. Been driving BMW for past 20 years and will stick with them. Love to own an M3 soon!
0 Kudos
Rykberg
Occasional Contributor
Manual. I have two 156's. Bought the first 9.5 years ago, one of the first batch released in SA, done 160 000 k's, not a whisper of trouble, use it to go to work. Recently got a TI, weekend stuff, have fun showing my backside to all the bm's and the mb's that try their luck. Shame.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I know that feeling..just makes you smile..:)
0 Kudos
MichaelR
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
I see on www.autotrader.co.za there is a BMW M5(2000) going for just R127000!!!
0 Kudos
Cherry
Regular Contributor
Last night I called out BMW-ON-CALL. They guaranteed I'd be mobile last night still. Underpromise/overdelivery. Service 24/7. Honda - on two occassions I drove in there, but when I collected, they pushed it out to me. What a Joke - Both Bryanston and Northcliff. LOL
0 Kudos