Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

site working for anyone?

vurt
Contributor
Hi, this site has not worked the whole day today. I can't view my account or any share information. I see no one else is complaining on the forum... so am I the only one?

I've already contacted support but you know them... I get told how to enable javascript and java and how to reboot my computer. Sent them a screenshot and everything to help them realize it's a problem on their side.

I get a simple little page, red title saying "Error":
"Error... We are sorry but this page is temporarily unavailable... Should you have any queries..." etc..etc..

As I said, it happens when I try to see any information related such as my portfolio, share prices, etc. So is it just me?
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Levitt
Regular Contributor
No problems here...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
My site is working well
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Best it has been for about 2 weeks, man I have been struggling. What Browser are you using? I Had a few problems with Firefox not opening Charts, Explorer 8 got hung up all the time, now am on Opera and yesterday was very slow, today its like a rocket
0 Kudos
vurt
Contributor
IE8 on Windows XP, Firefox on Windows XP and Firefox on Linux. That's how I know it's not me. I get the same problem on all of them.

well, that would explain why nothing's been done about it today. They probably need a bit more people complaining before investigating. I'll wait on support until tomorrow to see if they come right. Hopefully a few more complaints come in and they take it seriously. I just really dislike dealing with them and always telling me it's my problem when it has never ever been. OST should do more to enable their support to properly investigate and confirm client problems.
0 Kudos