Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

sk means it is a knockout warrant?

Not applicable
Might have been foxed and not noticed that topska and topskb were knockout warrants. Am I correct in assuming sk means a Standard Bank knockout warrant?
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
boing
Frequent Contributor
Are there no time decay on knockout warrants?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
there is always time decay with warrants (they have time value hence must have time decay), but it is more linear ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Just want to make certain. Is it the stx40 that we must watch for the barrier price for topskp? Would be nice if when we look up topskp we were given a spot price of the stx40. Otherwise one has to go to the stx40 then go to topskp to trade topskp
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
no, top40 index is the barrier level ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks for info. When we go to sbskp could we not be given a spot price on the top 40 then?Switching from one to the other takes time
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
In the meantime, maybe use multiple windows or tabs. I usually have at least 4 - home, each watch list (general, financial, resources), then I right-click and open a new tab for each specific stock.

What does get me is having to set each stock page to live prices. The watch lists are live, but the home and stock pages always default to delayed. Please, Deity of The SOL, please grant me the favour of having a "everything live, always" button. *Rubs lamp, scratches and sniffs SOL logo just in case*...
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Hmmm. What is this animal, and do I want to play with it?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon, where do i find the matrix for KO's?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
no matrix for SK's .. they move so linear hardly required and will add confusion re matrix and barrier .. for move per pints and shoulder contact the warranst desk ..
0 Kudos
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Could you give us a formula so we can draw the straight line graph? Presumably we will plot the knockout warrant price against the top 40 price
0 Kudos