Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

small nibble sized bid in at 5800c

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
boots an all at 5200c ..
0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
don't stress, i can keep on booting you till the price gets to R52 lol
0 Kudos
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
don't stress, i can keep on booting you till the price gets to R52 lol
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
oopsie, that comment was from me
0 Kudos
Cedric_1
Contributor
I went in on 7th at 62.34. possibly slightly early in retrospect, and again today, but are we at 'boots and all'yet?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
boot and all at about 52... if you trading, look at the chart, my analysis says next level to short is reversal at around 63-65. Looking at fundamentals, well the boss is confused, now he targets both ends of the market...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
check MSM, now 115, after going all the way up to 132...WHL same pattern..but you right , i could be wrong,and if I was in this share , i would have a stop for the long and a stop for the short around the 65-70 level.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
@ RAMS , Walmart paid R148 per share for Massmart,Current shares is trading way below its purchase price and is now trading at a discount. Surely this is an excellent long term investment opportunity.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Maybe for investors , but trading, I am short since 2013 and 115 was my target...stop moved down further .
0 Kudos
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
md49
Contributor
If you had to go long on either on a trade - which would you choose at this point.....
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Neither, they both short for a trade
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
MSM broke support at 115 (and looking at H&S pattern)...will be a whole lot cheaper at around 84.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Wow ,MSM broke support on vol of 7800?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
wow, yes, i am surprised as you are. Are you a shopkeeper, what is it with you and retailers...there is money to be made, just trade it...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I am not trading this share. But if price is declining of low volume, it is telling you that supply is drying up. Be very careful, if i was you. Remember MR Market is a manic depression.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
the stop takes care of care....you can still trade it, stop at 124, target 84. i agree with regarding the volume, but i look at price only and the stop takes care of all the other stuff that determines price.
0 Kudos