Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

so lets try and get some perspective....

Not applicable
so whats going on?....this volatility is not for the faint hearted and those with sensitive testicles......I like volatility but not in a minute by minute timeframe.......on the FTSE we are slap bang on a trendline since the Jan 22 intraday ...if this doesnt hold we are down to the March lows....if they dont hold its down to the Jan lows.....it will mean that we are seeing lower lows on a longer timeframe....I think we all know Dow theory....
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Preston
Super Contributor
My wife also complained that i had soft testicles. i told her to follow the trendline.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
soft testicles??? Go figure why APN is UPP 6%
0 Kudos
Not applicable
as I type this that support has just crumbled.....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well not crumbled...more like its being tested ...torture tested...5580 and a 30 pt plunge below that on the FTSE....
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Aspen won huge ARV tender, and still under cautionery.
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
So Aspen Hey said you oaks should check out for this high tide 3 weeks ago thats why I bailed out of VOX this is just a high tide the Tsunami is still coming over the horizon Did you check how the grommets were driving the price down over the last ten days
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Three weeks ago it was trading +R33? Im to lazy to look but thats when i bought after cautionery... F..k the sardines such waves!
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
I am Betting on a swing to 3600 to 3800 make sure you got the sms alert mate the tsunami is usually one wave china when you paddle over the top sell the bastard big suck back ride this wave and your life is in your hands mate
0 Kudos