Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

sol at 228

asylum
Super Contributor
Does anybody think sasol is a buy at these levels or should we wait.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable
SOL has been trading sideways for 81 weeks now(Fin24).I cant wait to get into SOLSBH! Todays low = 1 year low. Just dunno how far it can still go down but the RSI is looking to break this pattern.IMO
0 Kudos
Mr_Gold
Contributor
I will wait till the 5 day crosses the 10 day moving average. I'm on the wrong side of solsbg, my stoploss did'nt trigger so i'm know this graph by heart. I hope, think this one will hold. Otherwise we are going to R208. I think the stochastic is rock bottom. Watch this one, you can easily dubble your money here. Why I'm telling you this and i'm not practising what i preach. Ha, ha, ha. The market...oouch
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I started buying some SOLSBH at ~228 yesterday. Small amount since at this stage I'm still trying to "catch the falling knife", trying to call the low is risky. I'm confident that we'll be seeing some upmoves for SOL in the coming week [OMO]
0 Kudos
cfm
Super Contributor
Why are you trying to predict the bottom in a falling market? Surely waiting for some signs of strength is a lower risk trade than buying now. Even the intraday data is still pointing down.
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
agreed, seems SOL might test 200
0 Kudos