Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

... something is missing!

DEP
Super Contributor
Bad news all round for SA - R/$ sell off / strikes looking ugly / more deaths in Rustenburg... and JSE nears record high! Something is missing!
0 Kudos
47 REPLIES 47
BC02
Super Contributor
agreed, something seems off, I've been trying to short the markets past couple of days to my own demise. There market just isnt reacting in a normal fashion to bad news. Ah well, for anybody else trying that as well just remember...keep your losses small.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
coz the only thing that matters is price, everything else is noise .. so the time to be short will arrive, but wait for it to arrive, forget trying to predict it using noise ..
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
When was the last time bad South African News moved the market....remember AGL is still in the 250s, SOL should be in the 500s, IMP should be in the 200s and LHC should be in the 40s...so the bad news is all priced in already?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
should says who ?? you listening to noise ??
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
news from the US : Economy adds 114,000 jobs in September, unemployment drops to 7.8 percent
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
- The final throes of this bull run are taking place - huge corrections on the horizon .
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
. . . straight after US elections.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
No,not listening to noise, even my investment strategy is being mechanized ....but all I am saying is that if tour portfolio is doing 15% now, it will do even more when the market really starts moving...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
No,not listening to noise, even my investment strategy is being mechanized ....but all I am saying is that if tour portfolio is doing 15% now, it will do even more when the market really starts moving...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Monkeys will always be monkeys
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
I agree with Striker... no's coming from the US are cooked! its one month before election - all of a sudden unemployment drop from Below 8% - 1st time since 2009! WHATEVER!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Ja, you guys are full of conspiracies ....the market does not do what the video does, it's a conspiracy ...monkeys will never evolve
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Ja, keep your longs and I will keep my shorts.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
exactly, whatever .. trade the price not your bias ..
0 Kudos
cheapcheap
Regular Contributor
rams,ya ya ya ya what a joke
0 Kudos
cheapcheap
Regular Contributor
go look in the mirror!!!!! what a joke,good fridAY joke!!!! now go away
0 Kudos