Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

... something is missing!

cheapcheap
Regular Contributor
RAMS joke for you girls....Julius your hero walks into a art exibition,looks at the one art work and says...what ***** is this,you probably call this modern art!!! and the curator says "no jULIUS,IT'S A MIRROR!!" Quick copy and paste it to OST !!!!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Not yet month end, but hey , gets irregular at times....
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
save us .. cheap/rams .. jokes/insults so weak you should both be banned for wasting the last 30 seconds of my life ..
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Simon, did you enjoy you day at Turfontein yesterday? Just a bit of advice, cut down on the smoking.
0 Kudos
Cherry
Regular Contributor
DEP. The trend is your friend. Simon drilled this into us. Don't short a rising market and vice versa. Follow the herd!!!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
made R300, albeit likely spent more on the bets .. mugs game me thinks ..
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
No Cherry... don't follow the herd - stampedes are HIGHLY dangerous!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
so how goes trying to stop the stampede ??
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
You are correct in saying it is a mug game.
0 Kudos
Cherry
Regular Contributor
DEP. You wont get stampeded if you're long at this moment. But the bear might get you.
0 Kudos
BC02
Super Contributor
You guys sound like the guys in market wizards all of them on their own strategies, all of them saying the other is wrong.
The only truth is

"It doesnt matter if your right or wrong, Its about how much money you make when your right and how much you lose when your wrong" - George Soros
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Sorry, Simon, I owe you 30 seconds..my next joke wont be so Cheap! But seriously, every time i make an informed comment, some people find that it offends their bias....
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
informed comment... pat, pat, pat!
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Invinsible
Contributor
Ya the bears really did a catchup.
0 Kudos
cheapcheap
Regular Contributor
yes simon,when you rip people off it's fine...frankly i'm quite fed up with your little comments and the sooner everyone see's you for the fraud you are the better! if i get banned i really don't get a *****!! you interview people on cnbc then come on the chat room and have a totally different view!! at least rc added value....you don't
0 Kudos
cheapcheap
Regular Contributor
yes simon,when you rip people off it's fine...frankly i'm quite fed up with your little comments and the sooner everyone see's you for the fraud you are the better! if i get banned i really don't get a *****!! you interview people on cnbc then come on the chat room and have a totally different view!! at least rc added value....you don't
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Now , that's cheap...you will not make friends here with comments like that
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
... more bad news S&P down grades SA two notches above junk. Will this be the "straw that breaks the camels back"?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey, cheapcheap, I understand where you're coming from, but try to keep it light. Remember, everything is only an opinion. You're entitled to yours and SPB is entitled to his and they both can change in a moment. Focus on your edge, keep the losses small and try to let the winners run. That's difficult enough without argueing with the forumites. Have a lekker week.
0 Kudos