Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

stRanded bank

P_K
Contributor
am not very impressed with the bank... feel the customer service side of this bank is very awful... this mornings logon shenanagins is just another fine example... of just what yr bank thinks of you...... [grumble grumble] PK
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
PK, some details on the log in issues from this morning please.
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
I logged on at 8.52 now 10.00. Problems had to refresh about 20 times until now nothing would load . Hopefully just gremlins after upgrade but not a good morning very frustrating to make things worse market is nosediving.
0 Kudos
P_K
Contributor
the customer is not here to jump thru the hoops... the bank is here to make it feel like the hoops are worth the effort... the usual response to cusotmer queries i get from the bank ... is a defensive agent trying to make the problem (the customer) go away... rather than understand and deal with the issue... you'd think for 40pnts on SSF and the charges on equites the bank would be prepared to invest some effort into their customers...
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
I just feel like closing my account. I've spent the entire morning being kicked off every few minutes. Extremely frustrating and it always seems to happen on days when you really need to trade. The wait at the call centre is pathetic and oftentimes the staff are unhelpful and act as if you are the problem. REALLY BAD BAD SERVICE.
0 Kudos
P_K
Contributor
hmmm... i know places where I can trade cfd's at 25pnts ... makes me ask myself... why i'm paying 40pnts and getting stranded by my bank..
0 Kudos