Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

standardbank....?

Not applicable
i see SBK is taking a HIT today... next level is R76,00 any1 know how low it can go...
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Next resistance on R82 (my exit). I wont throw the bank at this one either way.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
You mean support? I'm looking at taking a long on this one, but wanting to make a little off the short side for the short term. WILL it actually retrace, I'm wondering.
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Saash. Sorry I meant support. I decided not to be a Cowboy and closed my shorts on OML and SBK. Dont want to take a position over the weekend. At least I made a few bucks (30%)on OML. I will look at shorting SBK again on crossover of the ema.
0 Kudos
WES
Super Contributor
Bull market ? Come on, the ultimate users of service and products are individuals. How can it be a bull market if retrenchments are still the order of the day ? Think fundementals not technical.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
How come this share is rallying while absa is not?? the "better than expected results of jp morgan"??thats american media..same will happen tommorow for citigroup and BAC,the banks will "outperform"...that begs the question,who come theres a sudden profit?? if only we all could be bailed out and allowed to set our own "fairvalue" of our assets..wouldnt we too value our assets 10 fold its worth??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
why? i thought if was going to fall by now... just looks like it will stay overbought...
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Patience bluechip! can stay overbought for a while but all indications are that there will be a pull back
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks... sum1 plz tell me why can't cancel my stop loss...?????
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
there you go bluechip sbk come back
0 Kudos
Not applicable
THX, so the indication is for buying... or is this going to go down down down...
0 Kudos