Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

starting to come off a bit - low risk short

doomsdayza
Super Contributor
anyone short TRU? bulls appear to be running out of steam and due to it's parabolic rise from end jan to mid-march its hard to call support on this (too good to be true?). the sharp uptrend line from 18 Feb to 19 Mar (?) is definitely broken, longer term upward trend lines show there's a long way down till anywhere near support. would suggest this is one of the more low risk, high reward short setups going around right now. omv
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Torres
Contributor
I thought it was a short too, but burnt my fingers badly! It's on the rise again - 10% in 2,5 days! Time to short now at R57,20? Personally, I don't believe this share is driven by fundamentals anymore . . .The foreigners are determining the ups and downs.
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
got stopped out myself. nah wouldn't short it now, it's broken resistance (all time highs - go you good thing). would be far more convincing if volumes were actually increasing and not decreasing though. watch a sens come out with a special dividend or something being declared in the next few days (OST mentioned that they're sitting on a stockpile of cash in one of it's daily reports a few weeks back as i recall). peace
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
0 Kudos