Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

still everyone going down only jse high

Not applicable
why are the traders still buying even though small volumes but this means that they are seeing something we not or what?
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Not applicable
simple solution. i can make the jse drop like a bomb. all i gotta do is go long and its down we go
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
AHAHAH i feel the same way -but my free advice to you it is what i did i bought a little long cos i felt it going up and bought lots short then i know its gonna go down
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i expected a red close yesterday. then when i saw the dow last night, i thought for sure we'd open deep in the red. however, if the ftse and dow don't make a recovery, we got a lot of downside to catch up on.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm not so sure. After all, we did have a rate cut in the UK and the US market hasn't moved according to expectations since around the beginning of the year.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I agree Wardog, otherwise it would be way to predictable.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Which street r we gonna have blood?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Let start with standton..that tiny street, i cannot recall its name
0 Kudos
Not applicable
imo,if the dow drops below 12000 tonight, rand weakness, high gold and plat prices or not, we're headed for a big fall
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
New rule of trading: Never trust the DJ Futures.
0 Kudos