Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

stock pile

cope
Frequent Contributor
do anyone know were we can buy uranium
0 Kudos
21 REPLIES 21
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
errr, dare we ask why ??
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
try Uranus...you can find it at space.com
0 Kudos
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
Makhulu Hopaan - You can get anything there!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Dad,is there life on uranus? No,but there might be on mars.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
For peaceful use?
0 Kudos
cope
Frequent Contributor
I am only asking because there is smoke that uranium price will go nuclear in a year or so.
0 Kudos
cope
Frequent Contributor
I am only asking because there is smoke that uranium price will go nuclear in a year or so.
0 Kudos
cope
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
cope
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
cope
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
cope
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
cope
Frequent Contributor
oeps my enter key got stuck
0 Kudos
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
Don't buy the commodity, buy the equity....UUU. Analysts say the military supply of the dismantled nuclear programmes will be depleted by the end of 2013 causing an immediate shortfall in supply in the market of +-15%. The chinese amongst other are also constructing new nuclear power plants which will come on line within the next couple of years thus adding to demand. Google it there is quite a bit written on it.
0 Kudos
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
Don't buy the commodity, buy the equity....UUU. Analysts say the military supply of the dismantled nuclear programmes will be depleted by the end of 2013 causing an immediate shortfall in supply in the market of +-15%. The chinese amongst other are also constructing new nuclear power plants which will come on line within the next couple of years thus adding to demand. Google the subject,there is quite a bit written on it.
0 Kudos
cope
Frequent Contributor
i read somewhere that there is a company that sits on R200 bil of uranium.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
thats a lot, how do they cope!
0 Kudos
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
That's what Francois Joubert RHPS is saying. See the UUU price has fallen quite sharly in last week or so on Toronto SE. Not sure what that's all about.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
who is the biggest producer of uranium in SA? ANG ..
0 Kudos