Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

surely this cant be legal?

reyden
Frequent Contributor
If you were in @10h30 and out by 11h30, what time frame do you monitor - 5 min- or 15 min charts. Thanks Chartist
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
Chartist what is the main strategy you use to day trade the ALSI? From watching your video's. I see you keep a close eye on the FTSE ralative to the TOPI and also Fib retracements(ambush zone). IF you can could you make another video on FIB trading with current markets conditions?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks so much Chartist, you are the gap master and there are plenty disciples coming your way..... 19th exactly like you say, but according to my charts we only traded above todays ope at about 11:05????? and you sayng you got in at 10:30.....
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Pafko, cant speak for Chartist but I entered in the 10:30 bar as well after we had the 10.25 red bar outside of the contracting bollingers with the idea that it should now run to the other side and expand the bollingers. Also, 10.25 bar did not break the OTR of the 1st hour indicating that we should see an up move.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
there is a fib video...showing fibs within Fibs...how to draw the retrcement within a larger retracement...called complicated Fibs...my bandwidth is almost maxed...when is SFM gonna step up to the plate?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Chartist why don't you teach what your money managment and exit is, for a Gap play...they get the entry but its the exit that pays the bills.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Sorry that sounded a bit critical.let me rephrase...Please teach your new converts your exit and Money managment of the gaps also..
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Is it just me or is there a H&S on the 60, 30, 15 and 5 min with 18300 absolutely crucial? Any thoughts?
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Ok, got it, target for today is now 18,000, regardless of US president rally...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John the video shows how I scale out of a trade taking profit as I go along....
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
More sinister is a count on 5min to around 17300. Set over longer period it is more likely to pan out with the US relief rally that can negate the H&S to 18,000 today.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos